Tuesday, March 1, 2011

BFA show equipment requests

Ideally I would like some kind of display for playing back an animation in a continuous loop, like an LCD or plasma display. If there are none available I can use a projector but ideally I would like some kind of stand alone playback device, using a laptop or computer or dvd player etc to play back the device, which I would have to secure in some way. If I were to use a projector I would need a space to mount it somewhere, as well as secure it. In either case I would need access to an electrical outlet. Ideally I would like to be in the main area of the great space where there is access to natural light for the purposes of displaying framed prints from the final animation.

wall space for mounting framed animation stills

lighting for prints

access to electrical outlet

No comments:

Post a Comment